RM in value chain development
- ValueLinks Manual (2018), Volume 2 (see Module 11)(8 Mb)
- Miehlbradt, Alexandra, and Conor Riggs (2012): Monitoring and results measurement in value chain development: 10 lessons from experience, The Value Initiative/SEEP.
RM in impact investing
- Impact investing: Measurement valued by investee businesses, DCED, 2017.
- Attribution in Results Measurement: Rationale and Hurdles for Impact Investors, DCED, 2017.
RM in business environment reform
- Integrating Qualitative Methods into Investment Climate Impact Evaluations, World Bank Group, 2014
- DCED (2013) Measuring Donor-Supported Business Environment Reform Results
- IFC, with GIZ and DFID (2008): The Monitoring and Evaluation Handbook for Business Environment Reform
- Can impact evaluations help deliver projects? World Bank, 2018
- Generalization in the Tropics – Development Policy, Randomized Controlled Trials, and External Validity, World Bank Research Observer, 2018
- Itad (2013) Review of M4P Evaluation Methods and Approaches
- DFID (2012) Review of the Use of Theory of Change in International Development, by Isabel Vogel
Covers key documents for monitoring, evaluation and/or RBM. For evaluations of agency PSD work, click here.
- Austria ADA (2016) Guidelines for Country and Regional Strategy Evaluation and Reviews of the Austrian Development Cooperation.
- Australia DFAT (2016) Monitoring and Evaluation Standards
- Canada Global Affairs Canada (2016): Results-based management for international assistance programming: A how-to guide.
- Denmark Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2018) Evaluation Guidelines.
- DFID. (2013) Evaluation Policy.
- Finland Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2018). Evaluation Manual.
- Norway Norad. (2016) Guidelines for the evaluation process and for preparing reports
- OECD. (2006) DAC Evaluation Quality Standards
- Sweden Sida. (2018) Evaluation Handbook.
- Switzerland SDC (2013) Evaluation Policy
- USAID. (2016) Evaluation Policy
- World Bank. (2016) Impact Evaluation in Practice Handbook