DCED 40th Annual Meeting, June 2018, Toronto
The 2018 Annual Meeting will be hosted by the MasterCard Foundation in Toronto, Canada, 5-8 June. The Thematic Day will be on the theme “Youth Employment in a Changing World: Implications for Private Sector Development”.
Practical information is already posted below. Agendas are being posted when available. Minutes will be posted here after the event.
Please note that the meetings generally are only open to staff of member agencies and invitees; staff of potential members (donors, Foundations and UN agencies) are welcome to come as observers.
Proposed schedule of meetings
- Tuesday 5th – Wednesday 6th June: DCED Working Group meetings
At present, the following Working Groups plan to meet in person in Toronto: Market Systems Development (MSD); Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE); Results Measurement (RM). The other Working Groups are still discussing the possibility.
- Thursday 7th June: Thematic Day on the theme of Youth Employment
- Friday 8th June: DCED Business Day (Member Updates, Planning etc.)
For a draft agenda for the Business Day, please click here.
- Information on accommodation and other logistics is available here.
- All of the meetings, except for the Thematic Day (7th June), will be held in the MasterCard Foundation offices. The Thematic Day will be held in St James Cathedral Centre in Toronto, for which a map can be found here.