Schedule of meetings
- Tuesday 5th June: Working Group meetings
Business Environment Reform (BEWG)
Results Measurement (RM): Draft agenda
Private Sector Engagement (afternoon only) (PSE): Draft agenda
- Wednesday 6th June: Working Group meetings
Private Sector Engagement (PSE): Draft agenda
Market Systems Development (MSD)
Agendas will be posted here as soon as they become available. The Green Growth (GG) and Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Working Groups will not meet in Toronto. On the Wednesday evening, we hope to have the option of a trip up the CN Tower.
- Thursday 7th June: Thematic Day on the theme of Youth Employment
- Friday 8th June: DCED Business Day (Member Updates, Planning etc.)
For a draft agenda of the Business Day, please click here.
- Information on accommodation and other logistics is available here. Dress is smart casual.
- All of the meetings, except for the Thematic Day (7th June), will be held in the MasterCard Foundation offices. The Thematic Day will be held in St James Cathedral Centre in Toronto, for which a map can be found here.