Working Groups Day, Tuesday 13 June: Six Working Groups met during Tuesday; Minutes for those meetings can be found here.
Thematic Day, Wednesday 14 June
The Thematic Day focused on “Promoting the role of small food enterprises in the transformation of rural communities“. The agenda was developed by FAO, who also published the final Workshop Report of the day.
Business Day, Thursday 15 June
This included review of progress during the last year, and agreement on the work plan and budget for FY 2017-2018.
Member agencies also presented on priorities and trends in their organisation; some are posted below. However, many spoke without a presentation. You can find more information about the PSD policies of individual agencies here.
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Finland Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Global Affairs Canada (including link to new feminist international assistance policy)
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- International Trade Centre (ITC)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
- United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO)