This page lists knowledge portals, official statements and overall funding priorities related to COVID-19 by agencies active in the DCED.
- ICAI: UK Aid Spending During COVID-19: Management of procurement through suppliers, December 2020
- OECD: COVID-19 Survey: Main findings, September 2020
- DEVEX: Who’s funding the COVID-19 response and what are the priorities? (updated January 2021) and An analysis of COVID-19 funding in West and Central Africa (updated May)
- ODI: Donor commitments to the COVID-19 response, April 2020.
For a summary of the DCED’s current response to the COVID-19 pandemic, click here. Responses to the pandemic by agencies active in the DCED are listed below.
- Sida’s response to COVID-19, Sida, June 2020
- Partnerships for recovery: Australia’s COVID-19 development response, DFAT, May 2020
- COVID-19 response framework, UNIDO, May 2020.
- Emergency COVID-19 Support Programme, BMZ, April 2020
- Sweden’s main messages on the global response to Covid-19 (draft working paper), Sida, April 2020
- Communication on the Global EU response to COVID-19, European Commission, April 2020
Photo credits: DFID/flickr.com