The first part of this page lists current job opportunities in private sector development – with DCED member agencies, their programmes, as well as other organisations. The second part lists training courses and other events. For training offers on private sector engagement and partnerships, please view our dedicated page here. For additional opportunities in market systems development, refer to the BEAM Exchange jobs notice board, and events/training page.
Jobs and other opportunities in PSD
- ILO seeks a Chief Technical Advisor for a project to promote Decent Work in Mozambique. Apply by 29 May.
- Helvetas seeks a Regional Coordinator and Senior MSD Advisor (one post) for Eastern and South Eastern Europe, based in Bern. One of the minimum criteria: An excellent understanding of related tools and methods, including the DCED Standard for Results Measurement… Apply by 31 May.
- FAO seeks an Agribusiness and value chain specialist (digital innovations) as a consultant. Apply by 1 June.
- MDF Fiji in partnership with Three Hundred Islands is looking for a part-time Local Online Sales Facilitator. Apply by 15 June.
- ILO is recruiting an Enterprise Development Specialist to be based in Beirut. Apply by 16 June.
- ILO is recruiting a Technical Officer for Youth Employment to be based in Abidjan. Apply by 22 June.
Upcoming Training Courses and Events in PSD
Please note that these events are not organised by DCED, unless stated otherwise. Any provider of training in skills related to the DCED Standard is invited to write to the Secretariat with details, for possible inclusion.
Training and Events in PSD
Training and Events on Women’s Economic Empowerment and Gender Issues
- E-training: USAID offers a free, basic online training called Gender 101 that introduces the major themes of gender in development.
- E-training: The World Bank offers a free introductory online training on gender equality and development and a separate free, self-paced course on Gender in Agriculture.
- E-training: The World Bank Group offers a free, self-paced course on the Economics of Climate-Resilient Development.
- E-training: The World Bank Group offers a free, self-paced course on Energy Sector Strategies to Support Green Growth.
Other relevant training offers and websites
- Training courses of the International Training Center of the ILO
- Short courses on agricultural development at Wageningen UR
- USAID Microlinks listing of training courses
- USAID Microlinks listing of events
- SEEP and member events
- International ValueLinks Association listing of training courses