DCED Annual Meeting, June 2019, Vienna
The 2019 Annual Meeting will be hosted by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) and the UN Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) in Vienna, 11-14 June. It is only open to staff of member agencies and potential members.
Please see the Logistics Note for more practical details, including venue information. For a map of the Vienna International Centre (VIC/UNO) showing the meeting room locations, click here. For a longer list of hotels, click here. When you first arrive, you will be issued with a Pass for the four days; please note that the Pass office closes at 16.00 hours.
Four Working Groups are organising sessions on their chosen topics designed for a wider audience among members and potential members. These are included in the agendas below, but for convenience have also been pulled together into one page available for download here. If you are in Vienna for the Annual Meeting, you are very welcome to join any of these sessions; if you are not otherwise a member of the Working Group, please be sure to register with the person noted in the one-pager, so we can be sure that we have room.
Schedule of meetings
- Tuesday 11th June: Working Group meetings
– Business Environment Working Group (all day): Agenda C0229
– Private Sector Engagement Working Group (all day): Agenda. C0237
– Green Growth Working Group: Agenda (afternoon only). C0227
– Market Systems Development Working Group: Agenda (afternoon only) C0234
– Joint meeting MSD/BE WGs on Economic Transformation (5-7 pm) C0229
- Wednesday 12th June: Working Group meetings
– Market Systems Development Working Group: Agenda C0234
– Women’s Economic Empowerment Working Group: Agenda. C0229
– Results Measurement Working Group; Agenda. C0237
- Thursday 13th June: Thematic Day
The theme is: Private Sector Development in the age of digitalisation and the ‘great convergence’ of technologies. For the agenda, please click here.
- Friday 14th June: DCED Business Day
For the agenda of the 2019 Business Day, please click here.